We are delighted to welcome you at Georgia’s Garden Hotel.
The management team and our staff are delighted to be at your service and we hope to make your stay on Crete pleasant and memorable.
To ensure that you will enjoy our arrangements please note the following points.
What’s included (depending your reservation):
“Georgia’s Garden” Restaurant
- Lavish Breakfast buffet in Georgia’s Restaurant includes a wide variety of choices, that also offers vegan and gluten free plates, in order to meet every customer’s needs.
- The extensive breakfast buffet offers, among others, a variety of fresh baked goods, jam, eggs, along with a full range of hot and cold beverages such as coffee, tea, soft drinks and juices
- Our chefs offer you rotating Gastronomy Nights on a la carte basis inspired by places all around Greece, such as Thrace, Corfu, and Cyprus, so as to ensure that you will enjoy the Greek hospitality to its full extent. You can always order from our drinks menu, cold local beer, white and red wine.
- “Georgia’s Garden” Restaurant operating hours:
Breakfast on Buffet Style 07:30 – 10:00hrs
Late Breakfast 10:00 – 11:00hrs
Lunch on a la carte Style 12:30 – 14:30hrs
Dinner on a la carte Style 19:00 – 21:30hrs
- Early Breakfast, Cold Plates, Lunch Basket offered upon request
What’s included (depending your reservation):
“Georgia’s Garden” Pool Bar
- In our mainl bar you may enjoy an extended range of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks. Books with Cocktail recipes are available to you so as to explore new tastes.
- “Georgia’s Garden” Pool Bar operation hours: 11:00 – 24:00hrs
Front Office - Reception
- 24hrs Open Reception
- Express Check out Service
- Central Safe Box available at Reception
- Luggage Drop-off area at reception
- Weighing scale availability for your luggage
- Courtesy room
- Private Parking with extra charge, reservation may be required
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
Check in: 14:00 hrs
Check out: 12:00 hrs
Rooms – Housekeeping
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bath towels are changed day by day and upon request
- Pool towels available with extra charge
- Linen are changed twice a week
- Amenities replacement
- Different kind of pillows (hypoallergenic) or extra ones are available upon request
- Turndown service
- Mini Fridge
Front Office – Reception
- Modern call center with room connectivity
- Wake-up Call
- Satellite TV (20 Radio and 37 TV channels)
- Rooms – Housekeeping
- Daily cleaning service for all public areas
- Kettle and materials for Coffee / Tea
- Iron available upon request
- Events and socialization nights are regularly planned in order to make your stay memorable.
- Ping Pong Table
- Mini Football table
- Chess, Backgammon, Board & Card Games
- Children Playground
- Early Check in / late check out upon availability, extra charges may apply
- Day Use
- 24 Hours Room Service
- Transfer from / to airport and to any destination on Crete with extra charge
- Room Safety Deposit box available with extra charge
- Laundry & Ironing Services
- Additional Food options by cooperating restaurant
- Excursions booking
- Car and Motorbike rental
- Private tours all around the island
• Non-residents are welcome on the hotel premises upon purchase
• Our hotel is aligned with current Covid19 protocols, thus non-residents have to show at the reception their credentials
• For your personal safety, no glasses are allowed around the pool, in the garden areas and in the guest rooms. Please use only the disposable cups available at the pool bar.
• All drinks will be charged according to the prices listed on the menu.
• Our staff are strictly instructed not to serve alcohol to guests under certain conditions, which are specified below:
- If a guest is seen abusing alcohol*
- If children under 18 years old are seen drinking alcoholic beverages
*Please note that the Hotel Management is obliged to abide by Greece regulations according to which the Management reserves the right to refuse the provision of services to intoxicated guests.
3. Food Consumption:
All meals and snacks must be consumed only in the designated food outlets. Take-away is not allowed for hygiene reasons.
4. Packed Lunches and Take Away:
For health & safety reasons, packed lunches and take-away meals are strictly prohibited.
NOTE: Drinks and food from external providers are prohibited to be consumed inside the hotel.
5. Dress Code:
Please note that for your own health and safety, you are not allowed to enter the Restaurant barefooted or/and in wet clothes.
6. Personal items:
You are advised to keep your money and other valuable items in a secure place. Every guest is responsible for its own personal items and The Hotel shall not be liable for any loss/theft of any valuables/cash or document(s). Safe boxes are available in the rooms and at the reception.
For more information, such as opening hours in restaurant and bar areas, please advise your room directory.
Alternatively, you may contact reception or our Hotel Management team.
NOTE: Please be advised that the management of the hotel reserves the right to change any information provided in this leaflet, without any prior notice.
Georgia’s Garden Hotel
Vagias 10 Str. Amoudara, Linoperamata, 714 14
Heraklion Gazi Crete